Saturday, June 30, 2018

Surprise ending

FUTBOL!!!! Vai Brasil :) Futbol is a very big deal here and I love watching the games with my lab friends... especially because Brasilians skip work on game day! Priorities. 

After work we like to hit up our favorite restaurant/bar Caju Verde. Love bonding with them and teaching them English slang. 

Bonding with roomies is just as important! They came with me to watch the Colombia match against Poland... we won 3-0!!! We had to celebrate by going to a super hip place called Coffee Lab. We needed a small break from our lab’s “Black coffee”

As much as we love food, we also love nature!! Parque Ibirapuera— chillin and reading. Perfect roomies. 

TOLD YOU WE LOVE ~NATURE~ I mean look at this!!! We met up with the 5 other Brazilian MHIRT students at Foz do Iguazu!!! (I’m actually writing this post in Argentina side of the park as we speak!!) It was such an amazing and beautiful, PERFECT day!! I even got stung by a bee on my big toe and I bareeeeeely complained. Life is good. 

Oh yeah, I also skydived yesterday... I’m alive and well and enjoying the free fall that is my life in Brasil 

No comments:

Post a Comment