Saturday, July 13, 2019

In the Community with Consejeras

We decided to go to Leon and go Volcano boarding! You can see the excitement on my face before I've seen the top of the volcano.

As I attempt to slide on my board down the volcano I try not to fall off. (Spoiler Alert: I was not successful.)



Las Peñitas is a beach nearby Leon. The waves were huge! Perfect for surfing, but too strong if you wanted to dip your feet in.


Fotovoz is a study we're doing with the youth to answer questions about the community by taking pictures. This is the list of questions we presented!


This week Youth Empowerment went out into the community interviewing teens and their families. This neighborhood was called German Pomares.


After a long day of raining and working it's nice to catch the sunset as you leave the office.


No comments:

Post a Comment