Saturday, July 6, 2019

Business as Usual

I have become very familiar with the path in this picture, because it is similar to a back alley behind the state university (UDSC). I go through UDSC and travel on this road every day in order to get to my lab, and I feel like I get there faster every day. It has almost become a challenge to see how quickly I can walk the mile and a half.
I surprised even myself by devouring the meal in this picture. This was food from Grelhados, which is a restaurant that is directly next door to our house. This has made lunch at home very convenient!
We saw this sign this week after eating at a restaurant in the downtown area. It was a beautiful sign right next to the ocean, and we couldn't help but have a photoshoot next to it. Exploring the city has been one of the highlights so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment