Sunday, July 29, 2018

Listen to Medicina by Anitta

My favorite part about living in Brazil is the music and art that I am surrounded by all the time. It is very common to find people dancing just wherever they are and the huge murals and street art that can be found all over Curitiba are gorgeous! I have also found that I really love the Brazilian genre of music, funk, and have visited as many art museums as I can find.


I was able to attend a huge concert in São Paulo a week ago and saw some of the current biggest artists. I got to see Zeeba, MC Livinho, Ludmilla, MC Kevinho, Anitta, and several others. This is Ludmilla!





Here is just an incredibly small taste of some of the beautiful street art that I have seen!





This is the Oscar Niemeyer museum in Curitiba. Oscar Niemeyer is a famous architect and has a very distinct style. 




Lastly, I had to include these amazing people. I just recently met them, but they have already made Curitiba feel even more welcoming than it already did. 


No comments:

Post a Comment