Saturday, August 4, 2018

Saying See You Later, Not Goodbye




Realizing that my final day in Floripa has come seems almost like a dream. Two months seemed to slip away so fast, yet it also feels like we have been here forever.



I will always be thankful to the people in my lab for welcoming me even with my nonexistent Portuguese.


In the past two months, I can not help but feel so fortunate to have met some amazing people that took us in and pushed us into new experiences.




While exploring Curitiba, I had a chance to stop at their Japanese garden and reflect on the beauty of Brazil and how each new place led to more adventures. I can't wait to visit again in the future!


Before we knew it, we were stepping on the plane off to Rio de Janeiro. While I am sad to go, I will always remember the experiences we made, the people we met, and the places we went.

No comments:

Post a Comment