Saturday, August 11, 2018

Last Reflections

It's hard to believe that it's been around two weeks since the Uganda team left the ground!  I went back through some of my pictures the other night, so here's to reminiscing with me!


Here's a picture from our last workshop for the summer at Reproductive Health Uganda of the research team.  Don't we look great?  I remember feeling so weird that we were finished!


Bright smiles for yummy food and our dear friend, Sam, at our farewell dinner.


And last but not least, here's a picture with our dearest friend Moreen (aka the sweetest lady on this planet--sorry mom).  She normally hates pictures, but we guilted her into taking one with us (whoops).

Looking through these makes me emotional, and I'm thankful for MHIRT for giving me the opportunity to experience all of this!  Next stop:  MHIRT Symposium 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment