Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sights of Belem, Brazil


This is the building where we conduct our research and experiments.

 I am having my retina; photoreceptors, optic nerve and blood vessels examined with an optical coherence tomography ( OCT )
 I am examining amigo Phillip's retina, photoreceptors, optic nerve and blood vessels with the optical coherence tomography
 An excited patient after his eye examination. I guess he was excited and I guess this is why some people think we are being pirates for fun....lol :) Fun times in the laboratory including serious work. You know what they say, "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy"
Ahhh the awesomeness of the month of June. Festivals and dances happening left and right. This was
a festival competition dance that occurred on my second day. Great costumes and excellent choreography.

No comments:

Post a Comment