Saturday, June 3, 2017

Exploring Floripa!

First week in Florianopolis has been nothing but amazing. We were picked up by our mentors from the airport. Tiredness did not stop us from exploring Floripa, so we ate at the iguatemi mall and shopped at the BIG for food supplies. On Saturday, we went to an open market to buy fresh vegetable, bread and goat milk with professora Risoletta. I went to Joaquina beach which was beautiful. I walked from Joaquina to Lagoa which was worth it because I got to explore Lagoa beach, the beautiful sand dunes were along the way. On my way to the Lagoa bus terminal, I went to a bakery who was giving away free food to anyone who was passing by. At the bakery, I tasted croissant, brownies with nuts, croissant with chocolates and guava which was so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment