Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Brazil- A recap of an adventure that changed my life!

 
 There wasn't a day that passed that I was astounded by the beauty of Floripa, even the rainy days.


 Everyday I went to work at LABCAI and learned something new about the world of science.



But there was plenty of time for relaxation and fun.
 
 
Many acais were eaten.



And friendships and memories were made that will last forever.
 

Having a chance to travel and to LIVE and to work in this amazing country has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. I am forever thankful for the people that I meet who taught me something new about myself and about life. I will always remember Florianopolis, my MHIRT-Floripa-crew, and the people of Floripa who call themselves Manezihos. I hope to one day return to the Magic Island and reunite with the people that changed my life and once again exchange our thoughts and ideas about the world. Friendships have no boundaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment