Friday, August 16, 2013

Até mais!

It's almost surreal to think that my time in Sao Paulo is over. The last few days with my lab partners as well as the other MHIRT students were very sentimental. I will definitely cherish the new, life-long friends that i've made as well as the valuable professional experience i've acquired while working in the lab. Though this was my first time in South America, this will definitely not be my last! 

 Akeem, Me, JD, Elton (MHIRT students) as well as Catch (our Brazilian tour guide) - Luz railway station

 Our fabulous neighborhood, Butanta! The neighborhood is full of students from the University of Sao Paulo as well as up-and-coming young professionals. It is a very safe, quiet, and neat neighborhood. 

 Me finishing my last primary cell culture


 MHIRT 2013! The Sao Paulo students came to visit the students in Floripa. 

We decided to take a trip to Rio de Janeiro - this was definitely an experience to remember!

Elton, Ellen, and I decided to go hang gliding over Leblon beach in Rio! 

 The sunset over Sugarloaf mountain was breathtaking

Buying traditional Brazilian items from local vendors in Embu!

No comments:

Post a Comment