Tuesday, August 6, 2019

A Slice of Heaven

The serene views are endless. In Atlanta I struggle to find connectivity with the land and nature, but here, it is inevitable. 

Even the combination of man and God creates something so intentional. While the sky meets the mountains, it is introduced to the tops of buildings scraping the clouds as their bottoms greet the bluest of views. But there is nothing sad about it. 

Fine time to work on my LinkedIn pose. Lol. I’m usually reserved, but I’m going to enjoy posting this picture on social media and captioning it “No, it’s not Miami #Blessed”.

To commence this 10 week journey, my mentor and his students, who have become A1 friends for me, celebrate with a home-made drink.

As my time in Florianopolis winds down, it is the peaceful serenity of nature I will miss. I hope to carry the warmth of this Brazilian sunrise with me back to the states.


No comments:

Post a Comment