Monday, August 5, 2019

Estoy Agradecida por AMOS

After 8 weeks, we are back home from Nicaragua! What an amazing experience at AMOS and Nejapa. I am so thankful for everything that I have learned from AMOS staff and from the community. Here are some pictures from the last week!

Every week, the AMOS staff does a devotional to get everyone together at the end of the week before we all eat lunch together! Since it was our last week, we led devotional and talked about gratitude.

 All ten of the interns wrote notes to the AMOS staff about something important that we learned from them. I wrote about how I have learned the power and importance of community and how the community at AMOS is one of the most supportive I have ever been in.

The MHIRT Nicaragua team on our last evening at AMOS! 

The Youth Empowerment Research team presenting what they found to the staff and other interns! 

The interns and our project leaders! Some of the most amazing people I got the chance to meet at AMOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment