Saturday, July 30, 2016

Thanks everyone!

This trip has been an unforgettable experience thanks to the incredible food, amazing views and of course the fantastic people. I just wanted to say thanks. I wasn't sure what to expect when I got here but I can't say I was disappointed at all.

Beco de Batman boasting some impressive murals and a rather diverse audience. This art covered alley is crawling with people of all ages just waiting to get that Instagram worthy shot with some vibrant works.


Special thanks to Silvia, who fed us until we needed to nap and then fed us some more. Stroganoff, galinhada, bread pudding with goiabada, torta de limao, blackberry cake and dolce de leite cake with chocolate icing and that's just from one weekend. We spent three weekends at her house and all I can say is I'm really going to miss Silvia. 


No comments:

Post a Comment