Saturday, June 13, 2015

2 weeks down, 8 more to go!

Oi, todo bem. Me nome e Ashley. Although that is probably the extent of my Portuguese I have been having a great time out here in Floripa! We are two weeks down, and they have been filled with great food and memories. Take a look!

1. This is Lagoa da Conceicao aka Paradise! The beach behind the sand dunes is known for hosting the world surfing championships some years. 


​

2. So glad that street meat is universal.


​
3. We visited a skate park which is bordered by food trucks and I fell in love with this waffle-with nutella, strawberry, and ice cream. Yum!


​
4. This city has the dopest street art I have ever seen. And I go to school in The City of Murals, so that's saying something.  (The art, the people, the vibe it all feels like something off of a Tumblr page) 



​5. Of course we found some Americans!


​
Tchau for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment