Saturday, June 13, 2015

2 weeks down, 8 more to go!

Oi, todo bem. Me nome e Ashley. Although that is probably the extent of my Portuguese I have been having a great time out here in Floripa! We are two weeks down, and they have been filled with great food and memories. Take a look!

1. This is Lagoa da Conceicao aka Paradise! The beach behind the sand dunes is known for hosting the world surfing championships some years. 



2. So glad that street meat is universal.


3. We visited a skate park which is bordered by food trucks and I fell in love with this waffle-with nutella, strawberry, and ice cream. Yum!


4. This city has the dopest street art I have ever seen. And I go to school in The City of Murals, so that's saying something.  (The art, the people, the vibe it all feels like something off of a Tumblr page) 



​5. Of course we found some Americans!


Tchau for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment