Saturday, June 14, 2014

A magical journey thus far

Bom dia e bem-vindo! Vem comigo na minha viagem brasileira. Aqui, voce vai encontrar algumas fotos das duas semanas ate agora.

Hello and welcome! Come with me on my Brasilian journey. Here you will find photos that I have taken during my first two weeks in-country.

My aerial view on the descent into the Island of Magic, Florianopolis. This city lives up to its name.
Displaying image.jpeg

A marina a few blocks away from our pousada in Lagoa da Conceicao. Fisherman and leisure boat riders alike can be found here.
Displaying image.jpeg

A garden nestled behind the Faculdade da Farmocologia, Universidade Federale de Santa Catarina, where my lab is located.
Displaying image.jpeg

First Brazilian pizza at Pizza da Pedra. My half was topped with sauted onions and charque, a salted, dried meat.
Displaying image.jpeg

Myself with one of many mural paintings to be found in the area. The island is made colorful by both nature and art. I am loving it!
Displaying image.jpeg



No comments:

Post a Comment